No upcoming events currently scheduled. Check back soon!
In honor of STLF’s 13th birthday I will be writing my blog series on some of the 13 Staples of STLF.Read More
Get Involved/Support STLF »
Please consider a gift to STLF.
STLF is appreciative of all the support from so many students, parents, and people from all across communities who are passionate about revealing leadership in youth.
Click this link to make a donation online through GiveMN.org!
STLF is adding a new donation tool into our options. Dwolla is an online money transfer tool which costs $0.00 per transaction! With this new tool you can maximize your impact to STLF. Click the Dwolla logo below to be directed to our Dwolla page.
If you would like to visit with someone about a gift or pledge, please feel free to contact Josh Reimnitz directly at email@example.com or 612-547-9910. or call our mainline at 612-276-2003 anytime. Thanks for the support!
Join the Movement!
Thanks to support from students, parents, and community members, STLF continues to grow effectively to more students in more places. We appreciate your support more than we can express, and continuously strive to use all donations with thoughtful care and efficiency. Thank you all so much—for your time, effort, trust in STLF, and belief in young people's efforts to make a difference.
"Change my life. I'll change the world." Meet Ellie, Ben, and Kari...
You must have the Adobe Flash Player 9 to fully experience this website. Please download the Adobe Flash Player.
STLF is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and all contributions made to STLF are tax-deductible. There are several ways to donate money to STLF.
- Online - Click here to make a donation online using GiveMN.org. Or simply use the donation box to the right.
- Maximize your impact online – Click here to make a donation online using Dwolla.
- 12 X 12 Campaign - Set up a reoccuring donation of $12 a month through GiveMN or Dwolla.
- Stock Transaction – Contact Us for more information.
- Corporate sponsorships
- Company Matching Programs – Inquire what your company offers for monetary matching.
- Company Volunteer Programs – See if your company offers paid volunteer programs.
- United Way Campaigns – Companies and other organizations often sponsor United Way giving campaigns; Consider designating your donation by writing in STLF as your charity of choice.
- Check – You can mail this in or drop it off at our office:
Students Today Leaders Forever
609 South 10th Street, Suite 103
Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Volunteer for a committe, the board, or serve as a mentor to STLF staff.
- Volunteer to serve as an adult leader on a program.
- Post our video on facebook or twitter, and share your STLF story with others.
- Tell any middle school, high school, or college students you know about STLF.
- Introduce us to friends, family, and co-workers excited about young people in leadership.
- Invite us to speak at your company, Rotary, or other organizations.
Over $4,500 has been raised this way so far for STLF simply through people shopping online or searching the internet!
There are four ways you can live your regular life and contribute to STLF at the same time!!!
- Goodsearch: When you search online, STLF will recieve a donation. Click here to goodsearch, and make sure you selected "Students Today Leaders Forever" as your nonprofit!
- Goodshop:You can be a leader to those in your family and community by showing them how easy it is to raise funds for STLF, helping Students Today become Leaders Forever. By signing up, choosing 'Students Today Leaders Forever - STLF' as your cause, and using the Goodshop.com shopping portal when shopping at any of 5,000+ major online retailers, you raise funds for STLF. And, while Goodshop automatically donates funds every time you purchase anything through its portal, you can save money using Goodshop’s coupons on items ranging from rack cards from Vistaprint and Oxford shirts from Ralph Lauren to hotels stays from Priceline! Be a leader, tell everyone how easy it is to raise funds and save money shopping online using Goodshop.com!
- AmazonSmile: By signing up for AmazonSmile, a percentage of your Amazon purchases can get donated to STLF. Click here to sign up, and search for STLF using our EIN number (20-2797098) to designate STLF as your charity of choice.
My Story - Kaitlynn Roben
Kaitlynn had a kindred experience on her first PIF Tour that strengthened her path toward a life in human services