Breakthrough High School Pay It Forward Tour
The Breakthrough High School Pay It Forward Tour will have students from the Breakthrough Program in the Twin Cities. The Pay It Forward Tour will take place from October 14th-18th destined for Omaha, NERead More
Answering Future Questions
What future questions can you start answering now?Read More
Get Involved/Camps »
STLF Hosts Leadership Camps for Students
Grades 6 - Graduating Seniors
Students Today Leaders Forever is proud to host its 10th Annual High School Leadership Camp, its 6th Annual Gap Camp and our 4th Annual Middle School Leadership Camp in the summer of 2015. Camp is rapidly becoming our organization's most successful and meaningful leadership program and, we hope you consider joining us. With the tremendous success of our "multiple camp model", we are proud to announce that we will again be hosting multiple camps again this coming summer.
CLICK ON YOUR CAMP BELOW TO LEARN MORE
Registration launches in March
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why should I come to an STLF Leadership Camp?
STLF's Summer Leadership Camps are a great way to meet incredible people from across the US, make lifelong friends and memories, gain experience and confidence in various areas of leadership, and to commit to making a difference in your own school and community.
STLF Camps are also incredible opportunities for countless areas of involvement and leadership within STLF. Numerous Pay It Forward Tours and College Chapters have been the direct result of the commitments to action by people at STLF Camps.
Some highlights of STLF Summer Camps are:
- Service project in local community.
- Five nights / six days of life on a college campus (HS/Gap) and three nights / four days on a conference resort (Middle School)
- Numerous workshops and activities focused around personal leadership, organizing, public speaking, teamwork, ideas, and more.
- Having fun with new friends.
- Learning about social issues you care about and how young people can make a difference.
- Countless stories, new friends, and a lifetime of memories