Get Involved/Camps »
STLF Hosts Leadership Camps for Students
Grades 6 - Graduating Seniors
2013 was a successful summer for camp and we can't wait to continue the legacy. Students Today Leaders Forever is proud to host its 10th Annual High School Leadership Camp, its 6th Annual Gap Camp and our 3nd Annual Middle School Leadership Camp in the summer of 2014. Camp is rapidly becoming our organization's most successful and meaningful leadership program and, we hope you consider joining us. With the tremendous success of our "multiple camp model", we are proud to announce that we will again be hosting multiple camps again this coming summer.
Registration is now open for all camps!
CLICK ON YOUR CAMP BELOW TO LEARN MORE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why should I come to an STLF Leadership Camp?
STLF's Summer Leadership Camps are a great way to meet incredible people from across the Midwest, make lifelong friends and memories, gain experience and confidence in various areas of leadership, and to commit to making a difference in your own school and community.
STLF Camps are also incredible opportunities for countless areas of involvement and leadership within STLF. Numerous Pay It Forward Tours and College Chapters have been the direct result of the commitments to action by people at STLF Camps.
Some highlights of STLF Summer Camps are:
- Service project in local community.
- Five nights / six days of life on a college campus (HS/Gap) and three nights / four days on a lakesite conference resort (Middle School)
- Numerous workshops and activities focused around personal leadership, organizing, public speaking, teamwork, ideas, and more.
- Having fun with new friends.
- Learning about social issues you care about and how young people can make a difference.
- Countless stories, new friends, and a lifetime of memories
You must have the Adobe Flash Player 9 to fully experience this website. Please download the Adobe Flash Player.
My Story - Sarah Crissinger
Sarah, a student from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, shares her thoughts about her PIF Tour experience and some of her learnings from the trip. It's making us excited for this year's tours!!