Results are in!
Give to the Max Day 2012 sets another STLF record!
With such a big day like Give to the Max Day STLF likes to do a little analysis to get a bigger picture of what makes it so successful.
This year, 415 individuals came together (online) November 15 to support STLF and our programs! This one 24-hour period comprises almost 1/4 of our total fundraising for the year and makes a huge difference in the financial aid we can offer and the leadership training we can provide.
This year, our stats-man Nick "Nickers" Lindberg put together a little analysis to help us zoom out and not just see every individual who helped make this possible, but see how folks are connected to STLF.
The numbers you'll see below are nothing short of incredible and inspiring. From current participants to people who just love what STLF does, each number represents a person who took the time to donate and chose STLF to leverage his or her philanthropic dollars. We are so so so appreciative and grateful for every contribution and, as you'll see below, each donation makes a difference and adds up to big things!
- 415 people donated online as a part of Give to the Max Day
- Gifts totaled $78,558 = $42,157 donated online + $35,400 in matching funds + $1,000 Top Ten finish +$1 found on the office floor on GTMD
- STLF finished in the Top Ten for our category for the second year in a row, earning a bonus $1,000 cash prize
- STLF comprised 7% of ALL donations in the state between midnight and 1am (4,300+ organizations participated in GTMD)
- The amount donated on GTMD in enough to cover the cost of 827 students who want to reveal their leadership through STLF
- 39 of the people who donated are brand new to STLF
- 57 donors are parents of STLF participants and leaders
- 110 peeps are STLF alumni who continue to contribute to STLF
- 128 are current participants who really believe in the organization
- 147 are first-time donors
- 100% of STLF staff donated on GTMD
- 83% of the 415 donors gave $100 or less - it takes a team to put STLF in the Top Ten
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
My Story - Sarah Crissinger
Sarah, a student from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, shares her thoughts about her PIF Tour experience and some of her learnings from the trip. It's making us excited for this year's tours!!